Little update on idtracker.ai

idtrackerai

Sep 27, 2022, 4:56:11 AM9/27/22
to idtracker.ai users group
Dear idtracker.ai users,

I'm Jordi Torrents and I'll be in charge of idtracker.ai maintenance and development from now on. I will try to answer any question or issue related to the software through this Google Group and by email (idtrac...@gmail.com). Also, I will be glad to announce you any new releases we are going to do.

Currently, the lastest stable version of idtracker.ai is 4.0.9 (we updated from 4.0.8 four days ago adding a minor error patch) and we are already working on a new idtracker.ai big release which will be available in some weeks. This new release will work on Python 3.10 and will be faster and easier to use. We will keep you informed.

Jordi