Where is the original button that exported the video?

yuhui zheng

Aug 13, 2020, 6:49:37 AM8/13/20
to idtracker.ai users group
I found that the previous version could export the tracked video. Is this option not available now? How do I export a track video with ID?

Francisco Romero

Aug 14, 2020, 2:17:59 AM8/14/20
to idtracker.ai users group
I am correcting this. It was a mistake when releasing version 2.0.23.
I will upload version 2.0.24 with this fix soon.
For now, you should be able to create this kind of videos with the following script (https://gitlab.com/polavieja_lab/idtrackerai/-/blob/master/idtrackerai/postprocessing/trajectories_to_video.py)

Francisco Romero

Aug 14, 2020, 3:20:13 AM8/14/20
to idtracker.ai users group
Ok, so no need for a new version 2.0.24.
Just needed to do a small change in idtrackerai-app.
So please update idtrackerai-app-0.0.11 to idtrackerai-app-0.0.12 in your conda environment with the command:

pip install --upgrade idtrackerai-app

Thanks for reporting this problem.
Best