Index (0) out of range for empty dimension

已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Evan Lloyd

未读,
2023年1月19日 17:07:072023/1/19
收件人 idtracker.ai users group
Hello,

I've recently begun encountering an error during the"updating hdf5" step of the software that I can't determine the cause of: "Index (0) out of range for empty dimension".

I'm not certain if this is related, but it seems to always be preceded by the warning "blob.py:840: RuntimeWarning: divide by zero encountered in double_scalars" during the "connecting blobs" step.

Has anyone else encountered this error, or have any clues on how to prevent it?

Thanks in advance,
Evan

idtrackerai

未读,
2023年1月20日 05:20:402023/1/20
收件人 idtracker.ai users group
Hi, thanks for notifying the issue. Could you attach the log file ('idtrackerai_app.log') here or send it to idtra...@gmail.com so that I get some more information about it?

Thanks,
Jordi

Evan Lloyd

未读,
2023年1月23日 12:40:442023/1/23
收件人 idtracker.ai users group
Hi Jordi,

Thanks! Attached is the log file from the most recent time I encountered the error. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.

Best,
Evan
idtrackerai-app.log

idtrackerai

未读,
2023年2月1日 11:55:452023/2/1
收件人 idtracker.ai users group
Thank you very much for the report.

This is an idtrackerai error related with the tracking intervals and the video process in parallelized chunks. When a large portion of the video is ignored by defining a tracking interval, various parallel chunks of the video can become totally unused (totally ignored by the defined tracking interval). This becomes a problem when some parts of the program want to access these unused files while some other parts have not even created them.

Now this is solved. I've released idtrackerai 4.0.12 (with two yanked versions in between) which should work as expected.

Jordi
回复全部
回复作者
转发