idtracker.ai v5 is out!

idtrackerai

Mar 20, 2023, 7:28:09 AM3/20/23
to idtracker.ai users group
Dear idtracker.ai users,

I'm so glad to announce the release of the new version of idtracker.ai (5.0.0).

Here are some of the major changes:
  • A full code revision has been performed making the software faster, lighter in terms of RAM usage and with a much lighter output data.
  • The segmentation app has been rebuilt to make it more intuitive and easier to use.
  • The way of communication with idtracker.ai though the terminal has been simplified.
  • A new tracking validator has been created inspired from python-video-annotator.
  • A more clear and useful tracking log.
  • New website (in terms of style and content).
  • Works with Python 3.10 and the minimum number of external dependencies.
  • The core tracking algorithms have not been modified, idtracker.ai contains the same implementation as in the published article.
Visit our website idtracker.ai to explore the new features.

In order to update idtracker.ai from version 4.0.x to current version 5.0.0, you will have to Uninstall the old Conda environment and install the new version from scratch as version 4.x and 5.x use different Python versions.

We will appreciate any unexpected issue to be addressed to our mail idtra...@gmail.com.

Jordi
Message has been deleted