python -m pip install idtrackerai --upgrade
Some relevant changes are:
- Lists of Fragments and Global Fragments are now saved on disk in JSON format, improving readability and debugging.
- Reenabled the Blob's contour simplification leading to a lighter ListOfBlobs object in RAM and Disk without affecting identification accuracies.
- Accuracy check added at the last accumulation step to manage a possible failed accumulation.
- Multiple improvements in GUIs experience and logging information.
- Added two tracking proposals with 60 and 100 zebrafish videos and their optimal input parameters to test idtrackerai in the documentation.
- Faster tracking with parallel data loading in PyTorch functions.