Error: Unable to set extend dataset & Error: UTF-8 encoded

Paula Imedea

Oct 30, 2020, 8:27:04 AM10/30/20
to idtracker.ai users group
Hi there,
new user here. I've been trying idtracker.ai with a windows 10Pro and no GPU. My videos are with 1 animal and 10min duration. I've 2 questions to ask.

1.I've had been trying the idtracker.ai with a video-cut of 39sec and it worked. However when trying t analyse the whole video, after an hour of processing, I got the following error:

Unable to set the extend dataset (dimension cannot exceed the existing maximal size (new: 90021 max:90020))

But in the console it shows:

Error: [Info] OpenGL.acceleratesupport No OpenGL_accelerate module loaded: no module named "OpenGL_accelerate".

Does someone know how to solve this problem?

2. I am not a phyton user, so it's difficult for me to use the notebooks to analyse the data. I was trying to access the data through R, however I cannot manage to access the raw data. Moreover, I'm trying to read the raw data in Jupyter Notebook but the file shows the following error:

Error! file_path.npy is not UTF-8 encoded
Saving disabled
See Console for more details.

Any clue how I can access the raw data?

Any help or advice will be very much appreciated.

Paula