Is there ground truth?

Adam Harley

Sep 9, 2023, 8:21:01 PM9/9/23
to idtracker.ai users group
I can't find ground truth trajectories associated with the "compressed_videos" folder. I see "tracking_results" and "zebrafish_trajectories" but these seem like they might be estimates, rather than labels. Are there labels somewhere?

idtrackerai

Sep 21, 2023, 7:30:56 AM9/21/23
to idtracker.ai users group
Hi, sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't receive the email,

The compressed folders in "tracking results" do contain groundtruths, this is the ListOfBlobs with the real, human validated, identities.
Disclaimer: these groundtruths have not been mantained so it's not gonna be easy for you to load them and validate the corresponding session results with current version 5 of idtrackerai.

For further information send me an email at idtra...@gmail.com
Jordi