idMatcher still running?

Iestyn Penry-Williams

Nov 2, 2021, 12:19:06 PM11/2/21
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hello,

Just wondering if idMatcher is still running- I am unable to find the executable on the website or the protocol for running this on my computer. I have downloaded the backup from a conversation thread on here (attached below) but am running into errors (error below)- but without a user-guide I am feeling a bit stuck and not sure how to proceed!

If anyone is able to help or knows where I can access the user-guide it would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks,

Iestyn

Error code:
Undefined function 'load_encrypt' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Error in idMatcher>start (line 156)
        refs_act=load_encrypt([relaciones.datosegm{c1_videos}.directorio
        'referencias.mat'],relaciones.datosegm{c1_videos}.encriptar);

Error in idMatcher>@(uno,dos)start(uno,dos,h) (line 15)
set(h.push_start,'Callback',@(uno,dos) start(uno,dos,h))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
idMatcher.m

alfonso.per...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2021, 10:58:12 AM11/11/21
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hi!

It seems that the link for the executable of idMatcher was broken, sorry about that!

Here is the executable (it may ask that you log in to Dropbox, but you can ignore that): https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6ifna4yqya109l/idMatcher.exe?dl=0

 You can find the instructions to use it here: https://groups.google.com/g/idtracker-users/c/8E6CdYQjgdE/m/b39OG8btAAAJ

I hope this helps!

al.