Error was Index exceeds matrix dimensions

Bryan Tan

Sep 16, 2020, 2:59:17 AM9/16/20
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hello,

When I open double clicked on idTracker and ran a video, and error message showed up:

'An error has occurred, and idTracker must close.
The error was

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

An error log file has been created at .\idTrackerError20200916T 165104

Please try again and if the error persists send the error log file to bugs.id...@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Error in=>idTracker.m at line 946'

Does this mean I need to somehow edit the dimensions? I have yet to be able to open the idTracker, so I am not sure how to edit.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Bryan

Bryan Tan

Sep 16, 2020, 7:32:50 AM9/16/20
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hello,

Sorry. I used a different video that I took with my phone and it works now. I was using a screen recorded video in MP4 format but it was having issue. Not sure why.

I also want to know is there a way to correct the axis and the layout of the graph when setting up? It is upside down.
Screenshot (37).png

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Bryan