idSocial and data analysis

Luke Flewwelling

Jan 6, 2020, 12:32:29 PM1/6/20
to idTracker/idSocial users
I am trying to do some data analysis and I am not sure the best way to go about it. I am using idTracker to determine the amount of time spent in various parts of the trial containers as well as the distance traveled. I was going to see if idSocial would work for that, but when I try and run the "Ontogeny_plot_AllFigures" I get an error saying "Error in Ontogeny_plot_AllFigures (line 175)
set_onset3_directory4paper(scriptsandfigures_dir,data_outputdir)" I was not sure how to fix this or if this is a recurring problem. If anyone has dealt with this problem before or if they know how I would be able to do the specific analysis that I am talking about please let me know how. Thank you
Luke Flewwelling