How to use MatLab to understand the number of contacts or interactions

Gema Jiménez

Feb 3, 2023, 12:10:51 PM2/3/23
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hi!
I new to MatLab and I'm having trouble understanding the output given by Id Tracker.
I do know I have to use the trajectories.mat file and upload it to MatLab.
I understand that we are given a matrix where the columns are the individuals, the rows are the frames and... are the numbers inside the coordinates (x, y)?
Could please someone explain me how could I use the data to see the number of times the mice "touch" each other? And for how long?

Thank you so much in advance!