idTracker does not open correctly

paola agazzi

Feb 21, 2023, 2:08:40 AM2/21/23
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hi,
as previously reported by other users, I can't open idTracker.
I don't get any specific error message, the program just crashes after a few seconds without opening any window.

I tried many times to reinstall the program, I made sure that the MATLAB Compiler Runtime version was correct and reinstalled that as well.
Previous discussions on this group suggested to check the firewall permissions, so I did. I also disabled the firewall to see if it could work but it still doesn't open.
I tried to run in compatibility mode with older Windows versions (Windows 7 and 8) but I got no different result.

I ran out of ideas, do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you, Paola

alfonso.per...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2023, 12:06:22 PM2/28/23
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hi!

Unfortunately, we don't know why this happens in some computers, and we don't have a fix for it. The only option I know is to try in a different computer.

Best,

Alfonso