Changed-wrong identities

Pedro Lima

May 6, 2020, 5:46:03 PM5/6/20
to idTracker/idSocial users
Hi, I'm tracking 2 white rats in a black open field. However, when they cross close to each other, the program changes their identities. I try to change the "intensity threshold" and "minimum size" parameters" to try to get a better tracking, but the software always chance their identities. Interestingly, at the end of the tracking the program gives a high reliability of identities (around 85-95%) (Fig 1). However, when I look at the results in IdPlayer, I see that identities are changed quite often during the video. Any suggestions on how I can improve the reliability of identities? I'm sending a video showing the moment when the software changes identities (Video 1) and the original complete video I used to perform the tracking. The original/complete video can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bTVb5VNDWrJ16qxFn5N7LEo2vSfhBtZt

Thanks!
Video 1.avi
Fig 1.PNG