Questions about columns definitions of AQUAS output

洪彧丞

Feb 5, 2018, 12:42:40 AM2/5/18
to idr-discuss
Hello, this is the output of optimal peaks:

And I have two questions:

1. What's the definition of each column?
    I know the first column is chromosome, the second column is peak start site, the third column is peak end site, but I don't know the rest columns.

2. Does peak sites have to distinguish if it is on positive strand or negative strand?

Thank you,

Yu-Cheng Hung

Jin

Feb 7, 2018, 1:16:16 PM2/7/18
to idr-d...@googlegroups.com
1.  Output column description is here https://github.com/kundajelab/idr#output.

2. IDR keeps strand information in input peak files. Please check if our peak files have strand info.

Thanks,

Jin