Length of peaks

瀏覽次數:55 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

laij...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年10月15日 晚上9:09:082020/10/15
收件者:idr-discuss
Hello,

I used MACS2 to obtain .narrowPeak files for 2 biological replicates to use as input to IDR. I then converted my IDR bed file into a FASTA file for downstream motif analysis, but noticed that the lengths of the sequences is very long (average length 13,000 bp). This seems strange as I am profiling a transcription factor so I thought the peaks called should be much shorter width. I would greatly appreciate any input on if others have seen something similar and how I can troubleshoot/limit the length of the peaks.

Thank you,
Jenny
回覆所有人
回覆作者