I really don't know

brenda

May 9, 2009, 11:50:58 PM5/9/09
to IDOL LIVE
I don't know who i want between Danny and Adam.I think they are both
good.I think Adam is more exciting but Love Danny's voice and think he
is more of a american idol.We will see i guess.I am looking forward to
them going to the home towns.I wonder why they didn't have Idol gives
back this year?Anyone know?

Mike

May 13, 2009, 11:49:55 AM5/13/09
to IDOL LIVE
Hey Brenda. They didn't have IGB this year because the ratings were
significantly down on last year's episode compared to the Season 6 one
and they thought it was a little too much to ask considering times are
tough right now with the economy.

As for who I want to win, I'm pulling for Danny, as he has been my
fave since the Top 13 and I predicted him to win, but at this point it
really looks like Adam will take it all. Guess we'll just have to wait
and see.