hello

raza mohsin

Dec 13, 2008, 12:08:52 PM12/13/08
to idloche...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group

How are you all and whats new? do drop a line to confirm your well being, take care

best regards............Raza

D. Dias Wickramasinghe

Dec 14, 2008, 11:30:35 AM12/14/08
to idloche...@googlegroups.com, idloche...@googlegroups.com
Hi  my IDLO family,
Just returned from Bangkok after a successful study tour on inter connection in the telecom sector. Sri Lanka is doing a cost study to introduce interconnection charges for both mobile and fixed lines on cost based. So we wanted to know what the region is doing. ITU (International Telecommunication Union) has an office in Bangkok. The Tariff guru is from India who has worked for TRAI. Amazing chap, amazing knowledge. !! so that's what I ve been upto.
Hey Charlie! so who's mobile no did you give me . I called the no you gave me and got connected to some one else. He has sent me another no for u. Will u sms me your no to check whether its the same.
Raza dear thanks for the initiative.
love to all
Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe
Deputy Solicitor General
Tele (M)  +94 777 486 480
         (O)  +94 11 2433798
Fax  (O) +94 11 2433798

Dec 15, 2008, 12:32:43 AM12/15/08
to idloche...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suman,

I read in newspaper that ur Ex-prime minister Mr.Koirala was unwell and hospitalised? how is he? Is he still active in politics there?

And to the others.........Hi wish u great week from the rainy Trichy,India

F.Beatrice Vanaja,Chief Administrative Officer,
New Life,
No: 7,3rd Cross,5th Main Road,Srinivasanagar,
Land Mark:Next to Bishop heber College,Puthur,
TRICHIRAPPALLI-620017
Phone: Office:91-431-2782726
Fax: 91-431-2770199
New Life is a registered non-profit in India with its Project for Children approved by Government of India, Ministry of Finance under Section 35 AC of the Income Tax Act,1961 Donations to the Trust is 100% Tax exempted

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:08:52 +0500
From: razaqi...@gmail.com
To: idloche...@googlegroups.com

Hello Group

How are you all and whats new? do drop a line to confirm your well being, take care

best regards............Raza

newlife nonprofit

Dec 15, 2008, 1:40:02 AM12/15/08
to idloche...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dilruksi.,

It is good to hear your update update on ur Bangkok trip.I had been to banglore last couple of weeks for my University Exams on Law. These days, i was not picking up my mobile (as due to my continuous pre-occupations left with only last minute study before the exam dates) and now i am back in the Game....Would luv to hear ur lovely voice im my mobile.........91-98947-39694.........

Thanks, (the other Indian with amazing knowledge is me -a real amazing chap)

CHARLY

Message has been deleted

raza mohsin

Dec 15, 2008, 4:00:21 AM12/15/08
to idloche...@googlegroups.com
All the best to you and Charly

raza mohsin

Date: 12/13/2008 10:38PM

Hello Group

How are you all and whats new? do drop a line to confirm your well being, take care

best regards............Raza

Jami Solli

Oct 14, 2016, 6:52:31 AM10/14/16
to IDLO chennai2008 MF, D. Dias Wickramasinghe, Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe
Are you off to Sri Lanka Raza?  What's your news?  That is the price to pay for Mme. Dilrukshi's whereabouts :)

best from Virginia!

By the way, I am starting to plan some law & development related courses in Rome in 2017 --stay tuned!

Hope you are well,
Jami

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM, raza mohsin <razaqi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello to all and can I get Ms. Dilrukhsi's contact details

raza mohsin

Oct 14, 2016, 7:06:24 AM10/14/16
to idloche...@googlegroups.com, D. Dias Wickramasinghe, Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe
Yes Jami I am planning to and will also be visiting either in Dec or March next year. Its great to know that you will be starting these courses. I am working in a Petroleum and Marketing Company but will be moving back to the Banking Sector by the end of this month as Company Secretary and Head of Legal.

I am good otherwise and I hope you and the family are doing well. Do keep in touch.

Best Regards

Raza

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Jami Solli <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you off to Sri Lanka Raza?  What's your news?  That is the price to pay for Mme. Dilrukshi's whereabouts :)

best from Virginia!

By the way, I am starting to plan some law & development related courses in Rome in 2017 --stay tuned!

Hope you are well,
Jami
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM, raza mohsin <razaqi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello to all and can I get Ms. Dilrukhsi's contact details

anusha_j...@yahoo.com

Oct 14, 2016, 7:46:39 AM10/14/16
to idloche...@googlegroups.com, D. Dias Wickramasinghe, Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe
Hi. Ms. Dilrukshi is in Malaysia at the moment. Think she is returning tomorrow. She has the same phone number as earlier.
Anusha

CC: "D. Dias Wickramasinghe" ,Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe

[...]

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to idlochennai20...@googlegroups.com.

raza mohsin

Oct 14, 2016, 8:06:36 AM10/14/16
to idloche...@googlegroups.com, D. Dias Wickramasinghe, Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe
Hi Thanks Ms. Anusha. I hope you and the family are in the best of health and spirits.

Best Regards
Raza

Jami Solli

Oct 14, 2016, 5:10:01 PM10/14/16
to IDLO chennai2008 MF, D. Dias Wickramasinghe, Dilrukshi Dias Wickramasinghe
Ah great to know that a little bird is watching Dilrukshi:  we must keep an eye on her.

How are you Anusha??

warm regards from VA,
Jami

New Life

Oct 15, 2016, 3:24:17 AM10/15/16
to idloche...@googlegroups.com
It is a good news Jami. All the best.

Regards

F.Beatrice Vanaja, Chief Administrative Officer,
New Life,
1/12, Naadaar Street, Naadaar Chathiram,
Somarasampettai (Via),
TRICHIRAPPALLI-620102
Phone: Office: 91-9944939694
Fax: 91-431-2772377