Idlealongs in wellington

simply me54

Jan 24, 2017, 4:55:28 PM1/24/17
to IdleAlongAssociationOfNZ
I am restoring an Idlealong in Wellington and would like to talk to anyone that has one.  I have owned one before in Dunedin IA8 but apart from painting it I didnt do much to it.  Now I have picked up another and it needs a bit of work, which is ok, I have the tools and the skill.  But would like to talk to other owners about some of the rigging and sail variations that I can use.

Tom Logan

Jan 30, 2017, 6:20:43 PM1/30/17

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:55:28 AM UTC+13, simply me54 wrote:
I am restoring an Idlealong in Wellington and would like to talk to anyone that has one.  I have owned one before in Dunedin IA8 but apart from painting it I didnt do much to it.  Now I have picked up another and it needs a bit of work, which is ok, I have the tools and the skill.  But would like to talk to other owners about some of the rigging and sail variations that I can use.

Tom Logan

Jan 30, 2017, 6:20:43 PM1/30/17
to IdleAlongAssociationOfNZ
Hi,

Gavin Pascoe from Wellington restored an IA, Mystery, a couple of years ago. He is involved with the Classic Boating Organisation their. I will try to track down contact details for him and advise you

regards, Tom Logan