El Reform-Neutral es un lingue artificial

rpbm...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2017, 9:15:00 AM7/20/17
to Idiom Neutral
Ladies and gentlemen, Rosenberger's Reform-Neutral book has been scanned and uploaded for all to see, so I thought there should be a thread about it here. The affixes have been overhauled, and to be honest I'm overwhelmed by the extent of the change in that department. Regarding the rest of the language, my early impression is that everything has been made worse, with the exception of verb conjugation which is fine in its new form.

rpbm...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 1:52:33 PM8/6/17
to Idiom Neutral
It would be interesting to see a list of all the words that are in the Reform dictionary but not the original one. With modifications (i.e. undoing any grammatical changes) they could be combined with the original dictionary to create a new bumper historical dictionary. The thing that prompted me to suggest this is that four words I had to coin for my translation of Swords in the Wind are present in the Reform dictionary; they are Ódin, Valhall, legat, and valquira, and I'm pleased by how similar they are to what I concocted.