You support, we do the rest !

Dr.Narayan Iyer (IDF)

May 23, 2008, 9:09:09 AM5/23/08
to idfindia

Dear Friends - Well-wishers - Supporters - Karmayogis :

Greetings and good wishes from Indian Development Foundation !

Shown below  is a picture of a smiling student from Shyama Vidya Mandir, Tammnathwadi, Karjat (An Empowerment Project of IDF). Feel proud to  give SMILE to the underprivileged by supporting their education programmes.

A SMILE COSTS NOTHING.

Click for Full Size View

There are over 1000 children in IDF's empowerment programme spread out in India. IDF has 15 empowerment schools run in different parts of India.  IDF plans to add 10 more empowerment classes to make it 25 during this Silver Jubilee year.

The Academic Year 2008-09 is just about to start. IDF is planning to sponsor 1000 students during this Project Goodness year.

IDF could achieve a lot in the areas of health, education and rural development during its 25 years of national service only because of your support. We thank you profusely.

A golden opportunity is before you to support child education!   Click Here

Indian Development Foundation (formerly Indian Leprosy Foundation) is a leading self-reliant national NGO committed to health, education and rural development. We had never taken nor sought any government grant so far.  We rely on voluntary public donations. .

IDF has over 100 Associate Projects/ Hospitals and has 15 Empowerment Schools/ Classes spread out in India.

A large number of tribal-handicapped-under privileged children continue to remain without education. IDF is keen to bring them into the fold of education and develop India.

Sponsor a child under IDF empowerment scheme. It  works out to a mere Rs.3600/= US$99/- per child/ per annum. Click Here

IDF Sponsorship includes tuition, uniforms, books, accessories, sports materials and a mid-day meal.  We also have specific sponsorship where students in urban areas are sponsored which includes only fees.

IDF invites Karmayogis to come forward and support health, education or rural development.  The donors can choose the cause they wish to support.

Donors may  send their donations in favour of Indian Development Foundation and mail it to L 10/ 3 & 4 Jal Ratan Deep, Bangur Nagar, Goregaon (West), Mumbai  400 104 - IDF can be contacted at 28762008/ 2876 3008 - email idf...@gmail.com OR idfm...@gmail.com

Donations to IDF are exempt under Section 80-G of Income Tax Act.

We are authorized to receive foreign funds under FCRA.

We often think of doing good !

What is possible today, may not be possible tomorrow.

Why postpone goodness in life ? Donate your mite today and feel the difference!

Educate a child, enrich your life !  Click Here.

The Art of Giving says, "the MORE you GIVE, the MORE you  GET."

Looking forward to a positive response,

Dr. A.R.K. Pillai                                  Dr. Narayan B. Iyer

Founder President                                         National Co-ordinator

Indian Development Foundation

+9820097905                                               +9819131388

idf...@gmail.com                                          idfm...@gmail.com

 (To participate - see the attached file)
Dr. Narayan B. Iyer, National Co-ordinator
Indian Development Foundation (IDF)
[Formerly Indian Leprosy Foundation]
L 10/ 3 & 4 Jal Ratan Deep
Bangur Nagar, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai  400 104
Tel:  022 - 2876 2008/ 2876 3008
Cell : +91 98 19 13 13 88
Email : idfm...@gmail.com or in...@vsnl.net

IDF - A National NGO dedicated to develop India !

Please visit us at www.idf.org.in
Also visit IDF Blog at http://indiandevelopmentfoundation.blogspot.com
Join IDF Group : http://groups.google.com/group/idfindia

Why postpone goodness in life ?
Help humanitarian causes.
Donate your mite.
Every donation counts....Every donation of yours is big to us.

We are a partner of the
Stop TB Partnership

Arise Awake and Stop Not till the Goal is reached.....Swami Vivekanand
You support, we do the rest (IDF Empowerment Programme).pdf

Dr.Narayan Iyer (IDF)

May 23, 2008, 9:09:09 AM5/23/08
to idfindia
You support, we do the rest (IDF Empowerment Programme).pdf