Your Game/App

Christopher Waite

Jul 27, 2011, 8:32:10 AM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors
Hi All,

I thought it might be good for us all to the list our iDevice Games/
Apps. It gives us a bit more exposure and maybe we'll find some hidden
gems :)

I'll start..

Coffe Cellar (not out yet)
Astro Noughts - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/astro-noughts/id406791013?mt=8&uo=4
Rocket Santa - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rocket-santa/id342590157?mt=8&uo=4
(Free)
Star Fusion - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-fusion/id323621261?mt=8&uo=4
(Free)

(Miguel, please remove this post if you feel it is inappropriate)

Patrick Hogan

Jul 27, 2011, 9:03:52 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
Good idea Chris.

So far, it's just Swivel for me.

I'm being indecisive about what to do next. ;)

Patrick Hogan

Mike Berg, We Heart Games

Jul 27, 2011, 10:06:02 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
My only game in the store right now is Face Race, which is a camera-based party game (the only one I know of on the store). It was spectacularly unsuccessful, but got me into the game dev scene. More on that kind of thing in my intro, which is coming.

Here's the iTunes link to Face Race:

Josh Jones

Jul 27, 2011, 10:11:35 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
The only app I have on the app store is a fundraising app for a specific company: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/traditional-sales-aid/id389300427?mt=8

I do have a couple more apps coming down the pipe, though.

Miguel Á. Friginal

Jul 27, 2011, 10:14:12 AM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors
Is a great idea! Actually, I think we should add that to any author
bio we finally use, since it is our common denominator and people can
relate with the icons of our apps. So totally post iTunes links here,
and I will add it to my todo to scrape icons, etc.

My apps are:

Pip - http://itunes.apple.com/app/pip/id298751953
Casey's Contraptions - http://itunes.apple.com/app/caseys-contraptions-hd/id399408335

BTW, better not to include the country, or any of the query params in
the URL, so the links we put up on the site are a bit more
international.

—Miguel

On Jul 27, 6:03 am, Patrick Hogan <pbho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good idea Chris.
>
> So far, it's just Swivel for me.http://gallantgames.com/swivelhttp://itunes.apple.com/app/swivel/id383057392
>
> I'm being indecisive about what to do next. ;)
>
> Patrick Hogan
>

> On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Christopher Waite wrote:
> > Hi All,
>
> > I thought it might be good for us all to the list our iDevice Games/
> > Apps. It gives us a bit more exposure and maybe we'll find some hidden
> > gems :)
>
> > I'll start..
>
> > Coffe Cellar (not out yet)
> > Astro Noughts -http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/astro-noughts/id406791013?mt=8&uo=4
> > Rocket Santa -http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rocket-santa/id342590157?mt=8&uo=4
> > (Free)
> > Star Fusion -http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-fusion/id323621261?mt=8&uo=4

Shane Crawford

Jul 27, 2011, 10:25:47 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
I love the idea of adding app icons to author bios. It adds a real context to the developer. One thing to keep in mind however is that we all add and remove apps constantly so consider the maintenance of this feature. Some sort of self management would keep the load off of Miguel.

Here are iTunes links to my iOS apps.

Mathemagics: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mathemagics-mental-math-tricks/id306586847?mt=8
Pickin' Chicken: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pickin-chicken-breed-selector/id360977737?mt=8

Thanks,
Shane
http://bluelightninglabs.com
twitter: @shanezilla

Christopher Waite

Jul 27, 2011, 10:26:53 AM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors
Yeh, sorry about that. I used Apple's link creation tool and there
isn't an option for no country :)

Here they are in standard format for your scraper...

Astro Noughts - http://itunes.apple.com/app/astro-noughts/id406791013
Rocket Santa - http://itunes.apple.com/app/rocket-santa/id342590157
Star Fusion - http://itunes.apple.com/app/star-fusion/id323621261

Gutenberg Neto

Jul 27, 2011, 10:39:55 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
Really good idea!

My game is The Fish Dies in the End: http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-fish-dies-in-the-end/id418217670

Gutenberg

Raimon Zamora

Jul 27, 2011, 10:42:21 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com

Fábio Rodella

Jul 27, 2011, 11:44:04 AM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors

Volker Schoenefeld

Jul 27, 2011, 11:58:50 AM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Here are our games:

http://www.limbic.com/ourgames.html

Zombie Gunship
http://bit.ly/zombie-gunship
Currently #2 paid iPhone (damned angrybirds!), #1 grossing iPhone

Nuts!
http://bit.ly/get-nuts
Currently #3 free iPhone, #126 grossing iPhone

TowerMadness HD
http://bit.ly/TowerMadnessHD
Currently #32 free iPad

TowerMadness
http://bit.ly/towermadness
(just switched back to paid, so not really ranked)

TowerMadness Zero
http://bit.ly/TowerMadnessZero
(no exciting ranks)

Cheers,
Volker

Matt Rix

Jul 27, 2011, 12:39:19 PM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com

Jerrod Putman

Jul 27, 2011, 1:22:45 PM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors
Hey guys,

For Tiny Tim Games, we have two games:

Sheepstacker
http://www.tinytimgames.com/games/sheepstacker

Word Monkey
http://www.tinytimgames.com/games/wordmonkey

Hopefully more soon...

--
Jerrod Putman

On Jul 27, 5:32 am, Christopher Waite <chrismwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I thought it might be good for us all to the list our iDevice Games/
> Apps. It gives us a bit more exposure and maybe we'll find some hidden
> gems :)
>
> I'll start..
>
> Coffe Cellar (not out yet)
> Star Fusion -http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-fusion/id323621261?mt=8&uo=4

Wiley Wimberly

Jul 27, 2011, 2:12:13 PM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

My app RipDeck is a fitness workout app based on a deck of cards. Each suit represents a different exercise and the rank specifies how many repetitions to complete. The goal is to work through the deck in the fastest time possible. The deck is randomized so you never know what is coming next.

Give RipDeck a try for a great workout.

-Wiley

Wiley Wimberly

Jul 27, 2011, 2:59:27 PM7/27/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com

Ryan Dillon

Jul 27, 2011, 7:05:23 PM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors
Hey guys,

Been following iDev for awhile now, but decided to jump in and
contribute now that the format's changing. I'll get my personal intro
up soon, but for now, here's the link to my app on the store, called
theDrumDictionary. It's a drum reference app for drummers to use as a
practice tool, or even for non-drummers who want to learn a little
more about different drum beats. Also have a free version, with less
content and features, but here's the link to the full version:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/thedrumdictionary/id341510632

My development blog can be found at: rdsquared.wordpress.com
Not much there right now, but I'm in the middle of a new project, so
there should be plenty to write about coming up!

-Ryan Dillon

JLP

Jul 27, 2011, 7:41:07 PM7/27/11
to iDevAuthors
Here are Creative Algorithms' apps:

* Date Wheel date calculator: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/date-wheel-date-calculator/id325207575

* Serving Sizer apps:
iPhone:
Serving Sizer recipe converter: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/serving-sizer-recipe-converter/id337461410
Serving Sizer Pro recipe converter and cookbook:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/serving-sizer-pro-recipe-converter/id360583751
iPad:
Serving Sizer Recipe Cards: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/serving-sizer-recipe-cards/id364168890

* Trip Boss travel manager apps:
Trip Boss Expense & Budget: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trip-boss-expense-budget-travel/id395594226
Trip Boss Itinerary: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trip-boss-itinerary-travel/id434416599
A Journal for Trip Boss: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-journal-for-trip-boss-travel/id439554434
Trip Boss travel manager - Itinerary, Expense & Budget edition:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trip-boss-travel-manager-itinerary/id434257254

More info on our website: http://creativealgorithms.com
Our blog, Mobile Evolution: http://creativealgorithms.com/blog/

Justine

Ken Carpenter

Jul 28, 2011, 4:50:53 PM7/28/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com

AzamSharp

Jul 29, 2011, 12:23:15 AM7/29/11
to iDevAuthors
Hi All,

I have the following games in the app store:

1) ABC Pop (Free) http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/abc-pop/id392527680?mt=8
2) 123 Pop Kids (Free) http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/123-pop-kids/id399310199?mt=8
3) Pop the Color (Free) http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pop-the-color/id412795594?mt=8
4) Mathemachicken ($1.99) http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mathemachicken/id425364385?mt=8

Thanks,
Azam

Jeremy M

Jul 31, 2011, 11:08:34 AM7/31/11
to iDevAuthors
I blog at http://pileofturtles.com/ and I made http://nodiceapp.com/.

Of course, a new app is in the works.

Jeremy

On Jul 29, 12:23 am, AzamSharp <azamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have the following games in the app store:
>
> 1) ABC Pop (Free)http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/abc-pop/id392527680?mt=8
> 2) 123 Pop Kids (Free)http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/123-pop-kids/id399310199?mt=8

Patrick Chukwura

Aug 2, 2011, 1:33:56 AM8/2/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
Our first title of more to come...

Goop - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/goop/id426940636?ls=1&mt=8#

Alexander Okafor

Aug 2, 2011, 11:48:21 AM8/2/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!
I'm one half of One Man Left Studios. I blog at paradeofrain.com and under twitter as @OneManLeft and @AlexOkafor (more dev centric). We've made Tilt to Live, and Tilt to Live HD and are currently working on our next title, Outwitters, which is an online strategy game.

Regards,
Alex Okafor

Boon Chew

Aug 2, 2011, 11:54:32 AM8/2/11
to iDevAuthors

Our Apps:

Idea Organizer
- A simple app to lets you store all the ideas you got going everyday
(at least 6k hacked copies are floating around, so it must be quite
useful)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idea-organizer/id329621839?mt=8

Word Tracer - Learn Chinese
- Learn the language before the dollar crashes and you need to export
yourself to China.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-tracer-learn-chinese/id430413408?mt=8

Hungry Monster - Feed food to a hungry that's always hungry (0 - 6
year old)
- A good app for your kids when they just won't leave you alone (field
tested, it works)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hungry-monster/id423662434?mt=8

Are We The Same? (Link is not available (yet) - app rejected by Apple
3x (ouch))
- How good are you at discerning faces of Asian heritage?

A few game titles coming...

On Jul 27, 8:32 pm, Christopher Waite <chrismwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I thought it might be good for us all to the list our iDevice Games/
> Apps. It gives us a bit more exposure and maybe we'll find some hidden
> gems :)
>
> I'll start..
>
> Coffe Cellar (not out yet)
> Star Fusion -http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-fusion/id323621261?mt=8&uo=4

DonCarlitos

Aug 3, 2011, 5:18:23 PM8/3/11
to iDevAuthors
Coming to this thread late. Our two apps include:
The 7th Guest http://goo.gl/3odFA and
The 7th Guest: Infection http://goo.gl/oIt95

We're working on The 7th Guest III: The Collector; a number of
smaller, easy-to-play titles; and, interactive appBooks & movies. More
news on those projects later.

Charlie

Ray Merkler

Aug 22, 2011, 5:36:24 PM8/22/11
to iDevAuthors
I'm on a mental health sabbatical right now (http://www.hindrances.com/
2011/08/11/on-sabbatical/), but my first release, a strategy card game
called Fortress, will be sometime in Q2 or Q3 next year.

http://www.fortressthegame.com

Kyle Yamamoto

Aug 23, 2011, 10:25:43 PM8/23/11
to iDevAuthors
From MochiBits...

SwipeTapTap: http://bit.ly/swipetaptap (our first game)
Indicator+: http://bit.ly/indicatorplus (my attempt at a utility)
Pocket Sniper: This was doing pretty well, until I tried to update it
with IAP, and Apple killed it. =(

We're currently working on a new casual word game.

-Kyle

Greg Holsclaw

Sep 23, 2011, 8:55:12 PM9/23/11
to iDevAuthors
Here is my list, hopefully growing before the end of the year.

Dog Park Finder (free, iPhone, http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dog-park-finder/id362002678)
Dog Park Finder Plus (paid, Universal app,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dog-park-finder-plus/id372419544)
Both powered by my site www.DogGoes.com

RV Parks (free Universal app, http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rv-parks/id368237320)
Powered by www.rvparking.com

Another RV Parks app, a rebranding for a large company coming out in a
few weeks. Will function very much like the RV Parks app, but re-
branded.

Hopefully will have one game out by the end of the year, but no
promises.

Greg Holsclaw
www.tech-wanderings.com
www.skejo.com

Tod

Sep 23, 2011, 10:19:02 PM9/23/11
to iDevAuthors
The fun part... the Apps.

We current have 4 main apps all for the iPhone and iPad:

Picross HD: A puzzle game that reveals a picture as you solve it based
on row and column clues http://bit.ly/fls_picross

Euchre HD: A partnership trick taking game. Hey I'm from Michigan!
http://bit.ly/fls_euchre

Kento: Its an interesting twist on Jigsaw puzzles. http://bit.ly/fls_kento

#Lost: A pick-3 style puzzle game set in space. http://bit.ly/fls_lost

We also have 3 other titles:

Tangle: This was my first App, and it's currently our only Ad support
app. Its a fun a simple little puzzler.
http://www.fivelakesstudio.com/Five_Lakes_Studio/Tangle.html

Juxtaprose: This was Ken's first app. It's a fun little word game
where you have to try to put the phrase in the correct order. I think
its too hard :)

Torch Campfire: This was an experiment in doing a non-game app. It's
a campfire (37 signals) client for iPad.

Bartek Wilczyński

Sep 25, 2011, 4:08:59 PM9/25/11
to iDevAuthors
So far I only managed to roll out one app (my first game build in
cocos2d is on hold at the moment):

1. EarPlay Guitarist: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/earplay-guitarist/id460836720?ls=1&mt=8
2. EarPlay Guitarist Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/earplay-guitarist-lite/id461074165?ls=1&mt=8

If you are a guitarist player and you want to improve your "play by
ear" skills then you can check it out and give me a feedback if you
like it.

I plan to start a development of a new project in the coming weeks but
I am currently at the "building the concept" phase.

Mark Granoff

Oct 10, 2011, 10:57:23 AM10/10/11
to iDevAuthors
I have a number of apps on the app store:

From Hawk iMedia (my own apps), details for which can be seen at
http://www.hawkimedia.com:

- OuttaMyWay! - Personal Lights & Siren
- Flashcards! - Math fact practice & quizzing anywhere
- WordWinder
- PokerPartner
- PokerPartner Lite

From At-Hand Apps (a startup I helped found and for which I wrote the
app):

New England Day Trips At-Hand
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/new-england-day-trips-at-hand/id435643621?mt=8

For my employer:

Grocery eCoupons by SavingStar - Nothing to Clip. Nothing to Print.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grocery-ecoupons-by-savingstar/id428599191?mt=8

For Clients:

lalaRadio
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lala-radio/id413191779?mt=8

Measuring Up - Buying Clothes That Fit!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/measuring-up-buying-clothes/id459667263?mt=8

No, I never sleep. :-)

Marin Todorov

Nov 19, 2011, 3:19:57 AM11/19/11
to ideva...@googlegroups.com
Will be too much if I post about all my apps, but here's the 2 I love the most:

Doodle Booth (my preciousss)
iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/app/doodle-booth/id403497940?mt=8
iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/app/doodle-booth-hd/id424600440?mt=8

Fun Photo Booth (my latest, including cool iOS5 stuff)
Universal: http://itunes.apple.com/app/fun-photo-booth/id476091621?mt=8

cheers, Marin