Is iDEP a bit slow today?

Sona Charles

Nov 3, 2021, 11:44:03 AM11/3/21
to iDEP
Hello,

When it comes to a tool with user friendly interface I run towards iDEP. lately I've been trying to use iDEP and the results are not being displayed. Is there any technical problem?

Regards,
Sona

Sally Perrin

Nov 11, 2021, 4:10:10 PM11/11/21
to Sona Charles, iDEP
Hi Sona! I have had same issues. Just very slow at times and need to re-run analysis. I just put it down to my laptop computing ability but maybe if others are experiencing same issue?! My small comp Doesn’t like too many processes all going at once sometimes. What’s your computer processing system like?

Sally