RT calculator error

stuart....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 8:11:45 AM6/1/15
to id...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm struggling with the ideom RT calculator. Every time I run it I am getting an error message with the following "Microsoft visual basic runtime error 13". When I click the debug option it highlights "sixcol = Application.Match(Cells(1, 6), headerrange, 0)" in module 5. Don't really know what this means.

I am running an up to date version of Windows 7 professional, with up to date Microsoft office excel 2010. I had been running ideom without any issues and I'm not aware of changing any other settings. I also tried a fresh download of ideom but have the same error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stuart Woods