Error in gapfiller

stoe...@metabolomicdiscoveries.com

Oct 29, 2015, 8:00:45 AM10/29/15
to Ideom
Hello,

I'm currently encountering a error in the PeakML.GapFiller function " Error in ls(envir = envir, all.names = private):invalid 'envir' argument . I'm running the Script (XCMS mzmatch pipeline) on a Linux server and this error occurs especially with large data sets. Could anybody please provide some help to avoid this error?

Thanks

Daniel

Andris Jankevics

Oct 29, 2015, 8:50:37 AM10/29/15
to stoe...@metabolomicdiscoveries.com, Ideom
Hi Daniel,

I will need more details to be able to help you. This R error message is generic and can be related to many issues.
Can you send full R console output and command with parameters you used for a GapFiller function?

Best Regards,
Andris

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nicolas Schauer
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Potsdam
HRB: 22137P, USt-IdNr. DE 26614398
9

stoe...@metabolomicdiscoveries.com

Oct 29, 2015, 10:10:55 AM10/29/15
to Ideom
Hello Andris,

thanks for the fast reply. The gap filler options are: PeakML.GapFiller(nSlaves=cores,
  filename = "combined_highintensity.peakml", ionisation = "detect", Rawpath = source.path,
  outputfile = "highintensity_gapfilled.peakml", ppm=10, rtwin = 0
)

The console runs through my mzxml files ((Extracting peak data from PeakMl file,Peak data created in 692.179 s) and aborts with the given error message. The error occurs at the very end of the list of mzxml files. I hope this is a little bit more helpful.

Thanks

Daniel