Error Identification Macro

Guikool Martal

Nov 14, 2014, 2:27:56 AM11/14/14
to id...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
first, congrat to the developers of this really nice Excel interface with a lot of interesting features.

I use IDEOM v19c since a few days and I encountered an error during the  identification macro with the following debug message:
"
Else
    With Selection.Validation
        .Add Type:=xlValidateList, AlertStyle:=xlValidAlertWarning, Operator:= _
        xlBetween, Formula1:= _
        "=OFFSET(formulacell,MATCH(C2,DBform,0),1,COUNTIF(DBform,C2),1)"
        .IgnoreBlank = True
        .InCellDropdown = True
        .InputTitle = ""
        .ErrorTitle = "Caution"
        .InputMessage = ""
        .ErrorMessage = "This metabolite name is not in the DB. Please add new metabolites to the DB to access full features."
        .ShowInput = True
        .ShowError = True
    End With
End If
"

Surprisingly, this error appeared only for some datasets, either directly generated from XCMS or imported from MZmine.
I browsed this forum and it seems that this bug has been fixed since IDEOM v19,

I really don't know what happens.

Is there a tips to fix this?

Thanks,

Guillaume.