I've been using IDEOM a while ago and really enjoyed it.
I recently had a new dataset (lipids) to process and wanted to have a go. But since the R update to version 3.3.2, it does not work at all.
This is the message I got from the R console after trying to use the mzmatch script (R - 32 bits):
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 118159 bytes (115 KB)
downloaded 115 KB
* installing *source* package 'mzmatch.R' ...
** preparing package for lazy loading
Warning in fun(libname, pkgname) :
mzR has been built against a different Rcpp version (0.12.7)
than is installed on your system (0.12.8). This might lead to errors
when loading mzR. If you encounter such issues, please send a report,
including the output of sessionInfo() to the Bioc support forum at
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
call: fun(libname, pkgname)
error: No CurrentVersion entry in Software/JavaSoft registry! Try re-installing Java and make sure R and Java have matching architectures.
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'mzmatch.R'
* removing 'C:/R/R-3.3.2/library/mzmatch.R'
1: running command '"C:/R/R-3.3.2/bin/i386/R" CMD INSTALL -l "C:\R\R-3.3.2\library" "mzmatch.R.tar.gz"' had status 1
2: In install.packages(pkgs = "mzmatch.R.tar.gz", repos = NULL, type = "source") :
installation of package ‘mzmatch.R.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status
I've tried to downgrade the Rcpp package to previous versions but none of them work ...