Possible Bug: Business Partner Relationship, why is "IsShipTo" not updatable?

Antoni Ten Monrós

May 11, 2015, 5:56:00 AM5/11/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I'm unsure if this is intentional or a bug, but when creating business partner relationships, you can't select an address to be a ship-to address. The checkbox is there, but it's marked as not updatable (unlike IsBillTo, IsPayFrom, and IsRemitTo) under tab and field, so there's nothing you can do with it.

Is this intentional? Is this a bug? Woudl marking it as updatable break any future updates?

Antoni Ten Monrós

May 11, 2015, 5:57:24 AM5/11/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 11:56:00 AM UTC+2, Antoni Ten Monrós wrote:
I'm unsure if this is intentional or a bug, but when creating business partner relationships, you can't select an address to be a ship-to address. The checkbox is there, but it's marked as not updatable (unlike IsBillTo, IsPayFrom, and IsRemitTo) under tab and field, so there's nothing you can do with it.

Is this intentional? Is this a bug? Woudl marking it as updatable break any future updates?

Sorry, it's marked as not updatable under Table and Collumn, not tab and field

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

May 11, 2015, 10:55:56 AM5/11/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Probably a dictionary error - see the last two comments here:
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-362

I think it must be read-write

Antoni Ten Monrós

May 12, 2015, 9:59:42 AM5/12/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 4:55:56 PM UTC+2, Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez wrote:
Probably a dictionary error - see the last two comments here:
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-362

I think it must be read-write

I've made it read-write (it not only needed to be made updatable in table and column, but also it needed to be made not read only in window and tab, and the related partner locations do not appear under the partner location dropdown. Is this non-functional? What am I doing wrong otherwise?