Tax exempt

iqbal muhammad

Aug 29, 2018, 8:48:52 PM8/29/18
to iDempiere
Hi Community,

I've been able to use PO Tax exempt in purchase order:
1. Check PO Tax exempt for vendor V001 in BP
2. Callout in product field (org.compiere.model.CalloutOrder.product) will overwrite default tax for selected product with No Tax.

My problem is for PO that generated using Create PO from Requisition process. For this process wa're using dummy vendor (PO Tax exempt is not checked) that will be changed by Buyer with real vendor.
So the result of Order Line will use default tax for the product.
The problem is, Buyer can choose vendor that has PO Tax exempt and he/she wants the order line tax can be changed automatically into No Tax after he/she changes the vendor.

Can I use beanshelll callout for this scenario? Usually I use beanshell callout in one tab only, meanwhile in this scenario will use Line tab that called from Header tab.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Iqbal