Jasper Report

Niraj Joshi

Dec 4, 2022, 4:41:33 AM12/4/22
to iDempiere
Hello,
Is anyone having issue on doubleclicking components inside the design?
Double click isnt opening any expression editor. Is this some bug or anything?
Can anyone help me in this?
Note: I just "apt upgrade" after that it is not working.

Heng Sin Low

Dec 4, 2022, 4:58:23 AM12/4/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
jasper report studio ? if yes, any issue, you should ask at their group or forum instead.

Niraj Joshi

Dec 4, 2022, 5:08:47 AM12/4/22
to iDempiere
yes. I did ask it in their forum as well.

Marco Longo

Dec 27, 2022, 10:55:43 AM12/27/22
to iDempiere
Hi,
some  versions of jasper studio have bugs.
I suggest you to simply download  and run from directory so you could easly come back to previous one
I'm using 6.18.1 and it seems that is stable.
Marco Longo