Web Service Types created in System client are not usable in Other clients after - IDEMPIERE-2944

Saravanan KB

Nov 15, 2018, 3:20:05 AM11/15/18
to iDempiere
Hi,

We have a scenario where we create the web-service in System Client and use it other clients by only specifying the web service access in each client. But after applying commit from IDEMPIERE-2944, the system is expecting the web service type to be created in each client.

The reason is because the SQL code to read the web service types has changed after this ticket.

Before Code:-(org.idempiere.webservices.AbstractService->authenticate())

MWebServiceType m_webservicetype = new Query(m_cs.getCtx(), MWebServiceType.Table_Name, "AD_Client_ID IN (0,?) AND WS_WebService_ID=? AND WS_WebServiceMethod_ID=? AND Value=?", null)

new code

final String sql = "SELECT * FROM WS_WebServiceType " + "WHERE AD_Client_ID=? " + "AND WS_WebService_ID=? "
+ "AND WS_WebServiceMethod_ID=? " + "AND Value=? " + "AND IsActive='Y'";

Please let me know how to create this fix in the core code.

Regards,
Saravanan

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 15, 2018, 8:00:04 AM11/15/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like commit d879614 from IDEMPIERE-2944 broke the functionality implemented in IDEMPIERE-3394

Please if you can contribute a patch to fix it - or I'll try to review it when I have some time to setup test environment.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Saravanan KB

Nov 15, 2018, 9:13:18 AM11/15/18
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

I have made the changes and attached the patch here.

Regards,
Saravanan
IDEMPIERE-2944-fix.patch