iDempiere integration Spring

yanni liu

Jan 23, 2018, 8:22:11 PM1/23/18
to iDempiere
hi everyone:
   I try to integrate a spring project on reports in iDempiere and look up a lot of information about the integration of spring with OSGi. So first, spring and OSGi are integrated into iDempiere.l Use gemini-blueprint to be middleware rather than spring-osgi- (IO, core, extender). It starts well, the program can start normally, and bean is also instantiated. But when you visit servlet, the initialization fails, because I can't find the ApplicationContext.. I'd like to ask, after the integration.
How to get ApplicationContext? I use WebApplicationContext applicationContext = WebApplicationContextUtils.getWebApplicationContext (config.getServletContext ()).
thanks.