How to re-activate a posted Invoice?

Rana Faraz Ahmed

Sep 1, 2021, 5:48:05 AM9/1/21
to iDempiere
How can I re-activate an invoice that has been posted in iDempiere? Please guide.
Thanks

Andres Lopez Andrade

Sep 1, 2021, 4:22:07 PM9/1/21
to iDempiere
It's not a good idea, for many reasons, for example what if you send it to your client and then re-open the document and change it, or is assigned to a payment or generate WithHoldings, many problems, the best way is Void the document, duplicate it or create a new one an copy lines.

Regards,

Andrés

Marco Longo

Sep 2, 2021, 12:08:15 PM9/2/21
to iDempiere
Hi Ranafar,

I agree that it's not good to do it, but with "permission"  we added this functionality.
There are some limits ..for example it's  not possibile if  invoice is paid.

Please  review code because there are some reference to some local table ( check digital italian invoice)
so remove it

Marco Longo
Regola.zip