Issue when building iDempiere with Buckminster ("Error reading signed content")

Andrea Nardone

Jan 7, 2015, 1:00:04 PM1/7/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am trying to build iDempiere without Eclipse on a Headless server, by following the instructions here:

http://www.globalqss.com/wiki/index.php/IDempiere/Building_iDempiere_without_Eclipse

However, I am stuck at the step where I use director to download Buckminster Headless. I do the following command:

./director -r http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-4.2/ -d /root/buckminster -p Buckminster -i org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product

and the error is the following:

Installing org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product 1.5.0.v20121128-1216.
Installation failed.
An error occurred during the org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
 session context was
:(profile=Buckminster, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust, operand=, action=).

Error reading signed content.
Caused by:  java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
Application failed, log file location: /root/director/configuration/1420651551969.log

If you want to have a look at the logs, the file is in the attachment.

Any idea how to solve this? Thanks.

1420651551969.log

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jan 7, 2015, 1:39:33 PM1/7/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea, please try with headless-3.7 as instructed in the guide

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

nar...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2015, 2:53:09 PM1/7/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Many thanks for your answer!

I tried but the issue is the same:

[root@localhost director]# ./director -r http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-3.7/ -d /root/buckminster/ -p Buckminster -i org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product
Installing org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product 1.4.0.v20120405-0435.

Installation failed.
An error occurred during the org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
 session context was:(profile=Buckminster, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust, operand=, action=).
 Error reading signed content.
Caused by:  java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
Application failed, log file location: /root/director/configuration/1420660227442.log