How to define different workflow in same process

idempuser

Jul 22, 2016, 2:13:22 AM7/22/16
to iDempiere
I have an issue regarding the assignment of workflow to PO and SO screen

Both Purchase order and sales order is maintained from the same table C_ORDER

I want to create the different workflow for purchase and sales. But when I visit column doc action in C_Order table I found that  it is referred to a process where I can assign a single workflow that means, both purchase and sales order will be running on a single workflow.

But requirement is that I want to use different workflow for purchase and sales , can anyone please help me regarding the same

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jul 22, 2016, 3:13:54 AM7/22/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
You can use the same workflow and define different transitions based on
the IsSOTrx.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz