C_BPartner_ID shown instead of name

조회수 68회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Martin Schönbeck

읽지 않음,
2022. 11. 22. 오전 8:37:1922. 11. 22.
받는사람 iDempiere
Hi,

at one of our customers there where suddenly C_BPartner_IDs shown instead of the name of the business partner. But only in the sales order window and even there only for (probably newer) entries. Checking the table and the window configuration didn't show anything unusual. I then logged in with english instead of german and the names where shown there correctly. After again logging in with german, the effect appeared on entries where it didn't appear before but vanished on most (not all) entries where it appeared before.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Martin

Martin Schönbeck

읽지 않음,
2022. 11. 22. 오전 8:40:3022. 11. 22.
받는사람 iDempiere
an additional observation: when opening one of these business partners, all sub windows showed the ID, too. Now, when opening a partner which was newly shown as ID its sub window for contacts show the name while the sub window for locations show the ID.

Regards,
Martin

NikColonel

읽지 않음,
2022. 11. 22. 오후 3:21:4222. 11. 22.
받는사람 iDempiere
Good day,
In my experience this error can throw when logging user have not a rule for this record.
Try to check rules in a user role.

вторник, 22 ноября 2022 г. в 17:40:30 UTC+4, Martin Schönbeck:

Martin Schönbeck

읽지 않음,
2022. 11. 22. 오후 5:17:3322. 11. 22.
받는사람 iDempiere
Hi,

because I tested as SuperUser rules it shouldn't be the rights. Restarting iDempiere did the job. Probably something went wrong with internal caches, but clearing the cache didn't help.

Regards,
Martin

Galih Pribadi

읽지 않음,
2023. 1. 28. 오후 8:38:2823. 1. 28.
받는사람 idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can telp more specific what do you mean?
Some capture maybe.

As ini know, to show some columns of the table to field, we can set Indentifier column.
Example :
C_BPartner_ID in C_Order.
Identifier column in C_Order : Value & Name.
So, in window Sales Order field Business Partner will shown ValueBP_NameBP.

I hope, it can help.
Thanks

Dadan

읽지 않음,
2023. 1. 29. 오전 12:50:1523. 1. 29.
받는사람 iDempiere
It happened to my idempiere too sometimes. but if restarted, everything will be ok.
so there is no problem with the identifier, role etc. maybe a cache or java memory problem.

Dadan
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달