About error: "Fill mandatory fields: : Organization" when creating RfQ

Lz

Oct 20, 2015, 9:50:54 PM10/20/15
to iDempiere
I have tried RfQ with iDempiere 2.1.
But when I want create sales order from RfQ. This error message is displayed: "Fill mandatory fields: : Organization".
What happened with it? What mandatory fields in Organization? I have filled all mandatory fields in Organization.

This is the error message:

This is my Organization:

This is my Organization Info:

orlando Curieles

Oct 20, 2015, 9:52:35 PM10/20/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hi, you need update your idempiere server to the last version... This is a bug fixed.

Regards

Jaurès FOUTE

Apr 18, 2016, 12:38:26 PM4/18/16
to iDempiere, ocur...@dcsla.com
Hi Orlando,

I have the same issue with Idempiere 3.1.

Best regards

Alan Lescano

Apr 18, 2016, 1:33:05 PM4/18/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com, ocur...@dcsla.com
Hi

Have you tried to login using an org (instead *) in the role, before creating sales order from rfq?
Alan

Jaurès FOUTE

Apr 19, 2016, 3:14:05 AM4/19/16
to iDempiere, ocur...@dcsla.com
Hi Alan,

Good tips, It's work. My problem now is that the PO generated from RFQ is not have a PO line.???
What may be the raison?

Best Regards

Alan Lescano

Apr 19, 2016, 9:12:31 AM4/19/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com, ocur...@dcsla.com
RfQ is sometimes tricky, and it is a good idea to look at source code for implementation details.
If you are trying to generate PO from RfQ, you should set the flag 'RfQ qty' and 'purchase qty'(RfQ window, quantity tab), rank responses again (check if any is selected as winner), and try to create PO again.

Alan

idempuser

Apr 20, 2016, 7:31:59 AM4/20/16
to iDempiere

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 07:20:54 UTC+5:30, Lz wrote:
I have tried RfQ with iDempiere 2.1.
But when I want create sales order from RfQ. This error message is displayed: "Fill mandatory fields: : Organization".
What happened with it? What mandatory fields in Organization? I have filled all mandatory fields in Organization.

This is the error message:

Yes , instead of selecting organization as "*", if you select the actual organization name during login, the problem will  not occur. But my question is that, if I select "*" as the organization, then what is the problem?

Dirk Niemeyer

Apr 20, 2016, 11:22:07 AM4/20/16
to iDempiere
Hi,

Accounting is done at organization level. Using '*' means, you are at client level. You can not perform transactions at client level.

Regards,
Dirk Niemeyer

Alan Lescano

Apr 20, 2016, 11:27:09 AM4/20/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com

I may be wrong, but it seems to be a bug. I think org could be copied from RfQ instead of getting from user session. It makes more sense.

Alan