Zoom to Business Partner to Alternative Windows from Sales Order

Andres Lopez Andrade

Aug 5, 2022, 12:47:40 PM8/5/22
to iDempiere
Hi, I have a special case, I need to access a different Business Partner window from sales order, at https://demo.globalqss.com/webui/ I made a window called "Customer Data" that can be accessed by zoom in on the Business Partner field from the "Sales Order" Window

I have tried changing the definitions of the field C_Invoice.C_BPartner_ID but without results, is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks for your help

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Aug 8, 2022, 5:35:16 AM8/8/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com