Idempiere Web Service

Rheine Adithia

Apr 28, 2020, 6:54:15 AM4/28/20
to iDempiere
Hello, i would like to ask about the web service module in Idempiere.
im currently new on using the web service that is available in idempiere,
and until now i understand that we can make every entity model in idempiere using the web service..

My question is :
1. Is web service safe for use? is there any current limitation on the web service?
2. I have tested it on a dummy locale idempiere, and it works well for some amount of time. But after a while, the request that i tried to the web service got a Timed out response, is there any fix for this issue?
3. Is there any way to chain multiple request in one SOAP call??

thanks for the attention, any help is welcomed for this issue

Regards,
Rheine Adithia

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Apr 29, 2020, 7:05:27 AM4/29/20
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rheine,

> 1. Is web service safe for use?

Yes, of course, if you configure it to be safe.

> is there any current limitation on the web service?

Not sure what do you mean with limitation.

> 2. I have tested it on a dummy locale idempiere, and it works well for some amount of time. But after a while, the request that i tried to the web service got a Timed out response, is there any fix for this issue?

No idea which version are you testing, or how is your configuration.  But I know about installations with really heavy usage of webservices and they are working fine.

> 3. Is there any way to chain multiple request in one SOAP call??

I guess you're asking about Composite Service

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz