Customizing AboutWindow

Nicolas Micoud

Mar 5, 2014, 3:21:39 AM3/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to know if we can make changes in the AboutWindow content :

On About: add or change links from community wiki to our own web site

On Credit tab : Can we add our logo company, change size of TrekGlobal logo, ...

On Info : just hide some info (like the Host, Database, Schema, ...)

Thanks,

Nicolas

Heng Sin Low

Mar 5, 2014, 7:52:21 AM3/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
if you have your own theme, you can change the link at header to open your own version of about window.

Nicolas Micoud

Mar 5, 2014, 9:14:40 AM3/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have my own theme, but i don't understand where I should change the link.
Could you be more precise please ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Heng Sin Low

Mar 5, 2014, 10:07:56 AM3/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
1) At header.zul, replace use="org.adempiere.webui.panel.HeaderPanel" with your HeaderPanel ( must extend org.adempiere.webui.panel.HeaderPanel )

2) In your HeaderPanel class, override onEvent(Event event) to intercept the onClick event to open your version of AboutWindow.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Nicolas Micoud <nicolas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if we can make changes in the AboutWindow content :

On About: add or change links from community wiki to our own web site

On Credit tab : Can we add our logo company, change size of TrekGlobal logo, ...

On Info : just hide some info (like the Host, Database, Schema, ...)

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas Micoud

Mar 5, 2014, 11:02:37 AM3/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot

Regards,

Nicolas

Ahmed Elemam

Mar 5, 2014, 8:20:32 PM3/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Fromm AboutWindow.java
in
 org.adempiere.webui.window
u can do it

Nicolas Micoud

Mar 7, 2014, 11:13:08 AM3/7/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The method described by hengsin works but there is another step.
The desktop.zul should point to the correct header.zul ; actually, it is hardcoded to "/theme/default/zul/desktop/header.zul"

Regards,

Nicolas