Recreate Storageonhand

Marco Longo

Jul 26, 2022, 11:43:47 AM7/26/22
to iDempiere
Hi comunity,

unfortunately we found some (few) wrong alignment from movement and storage on hand.
This is due for  distribution order (libero) and not correct reopen document used by the customer to correct wrong document already completed(not standard for idempiere)

There is the recreate storage reservation  but as i know there is not the equivalent for storageonhand

The process should also consider Date policy to reset correct qty.

Any suggestion ?

Marco

Leszek Bober

Aug 1, 2022, 3:30:31 PM8/1/22
to iDempiere
Hi Marko,
I have the same problem but no solution yet.
I am linking to your query.

Regards
Leszek Bober

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Aug 1, 2022, 3:57:51 PM8/1/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco, in theory I think M_StorageOnHand could be recreated completely as a query from M_Transaction.

I have never tried but I suppose a program similar to RecreateStorageReservation could be possible.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Marco Longo

Aug 2, 2022, 3:31:51 PM8/2/22
to iDempiere
Thanks

I've created a view/window to check presence and so to avoid wrong alignment and we have created a window to manage manually  m_storageonhand ( editable by a power user )
It's a workaround ..
As suggested by Carlos customer ask us to recreate the m_storageonhand from zero.
I hope it will be ready for end of august as we are going on holiday for next 2 weeks :-D :-D
Leszek i could attach 2pack of view and window for now and then share the process.

Plugin or good also to have the process for the core ?

Marco Longo

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Aug 2, 2022, 4:40:55 PM8/2/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
> Plugin or good also to have the process for the core ?

The "Recreate Storage On Hand" is good for core.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Marco Longo

Aug 4, 2022, 11:25:10 AM8/4/22
to iDempiere
Ok.
We are going to  duplicated RecreateStorageReservation   and  rename as "Recreate Storage On Hand"
Should be not so hard to do
We are thinking if should be interesenting to add parameter : organization ,  product and locator as filter
Marco Longo
https://idempiere.consulting

Marco Longo

Aug 5, 2022, 2:41:31 AM8/5/22
to iDempiere
I attach process to recreate storageonhand .

We miss  "only"  policy date
we could base on :
a) last material receipt
b) ... ?