confirm about contract, "all schema in one client must has same account element"?

Hiep Lq

Apr 5, 2014, 4:48:23 PM4/5/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I'm with Ahmed Elemam working in wiki "how to make more schema",
I want confirm a contract "all schema in one client must has same account element"?

what's contract?
1. make new account schema.
2. to make default and gl account, we must run process "Create g/l default"
in this process AcctSchemaCopyAcct I see check "Accounting Element must be the same"

so that. how to make one schema with COA of USA, one schema with COA of vn?

Nicolas Micoud

Apr 6, 2014, 1:56:58 AM4/6/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can add another chart of account and use it as a dimension of your 2nd schema.
Then, on all accounting tabs, you will have 2 records (one per schema).

Regards,

Nicolas