Consume Idempiere Webservice from Jsp Page

Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

Jun 13, 2015, 5:13:52 AM6/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community ,
                         Hope you all will be fine there , I want to consume IDempeire webservice from jsp any suggestions to achieve this .
Message has been deleted

Hiep Lq

Jun 13, 2015, 9:00:59 AM6/13/15
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
I remember has wiki about webservice also some topic about it.
why you don't try it and report what wiki and other thread can't help you?

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas <stbi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Community ,
                         Hope you all will be fine there , I want to consume IDempeire webservice from jsp any suggestions to achieve this .

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex
Mobile: 0915277401

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Peter Snizek

Jun 13, 2015, 9:02:39 AM6/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
evenos consulting gmbh shared a number of "how-to" videos on youtube. There are quite a few tutorials dealing with webservices. Maybe you'll have a look and perhaps you'll find something useful for you.

Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

Jun 13, 2015, 9:38:46 AM6/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Dear @Hiep and @Peter , I have followed the videos and tutorials of webservices which you guys are referring and i have also tested my idempiere webservice successfully  on soap ui but now i want to call this  webservice on my  jsp page .