what's correct folder "source/resources"

Hiep Lq

Jan 17, 2014, 12:18:50 AM1/17/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

I flow guideline

I try put font to org.adempiere.report.jasper.font.demo/src, it not work
I try put font to org.adempiere.report.jasper.font.demo/src/resources, it also not work

what's correct folder "source/resources"?

Hiep Lq

Jan 17, 2014, 10:36:59 AM1/17/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
at thread https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/idempiere/jasper.font.test/idempiere/YXZVLT9GX1c/cVAcWxhde8sJ

I copy DynamicJasper-core-fonts-1.0.jar and add it to build path, binary build, it still don't work.
I replace project org.adempiere.report.jasper.font.demo with project jasper.fragment.test.zip
result: every font is load, print preview is same as a design.
Many thank hengsin. I will discover for diff of two project.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jan 17, 2014, 10:41:01 AM1/17/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hiep Lq

Jan 17, 2014, 10:49:11 AM1/17/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

see diff.  DynamicJasper-core-fonts-1.0.jar must add to class path.

Thanks Carlos.
will try with folder and update wiki.