Edit Order Line After Reactivate

Ru...@amxware.com

Apr 7, 2017, 3:03:30 AM4/7/17
to iDempiere
Good Afternoon,

There is something i want to ask.
After reactivating order, I cannot change product or delete line with error "Reserved Quantity=X". Is this an intended behavior or do I need to modified the code to make it work?

Regards,
Rudy

norber...@multimageweb.com

Apr 7, 2017, 3:14:46 AM4/7/17
to iDempiere
hi,

1. change qty
2. change status to prepare on order header, docstatus / this recaclulates reservations.
norbert

Anozi Mada

Apr 7, 2017, 3:15:40 AM4/7/17
to iDempiere
It's because that line is already reserving stock in the storage. To release the reservation you need to change the qty to 0 first then prepare the document. After that you can delete/change the product of that line.

Regards,
Anozi Mada

Dirk Niemeyer

Apr 7, 2017, 3:17:14 AM4/7/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudy,

to replace a product you have first to unreserve the quantity of the
current product by setting it to zero and preparing the order. Then you
can replace the product by another. Thats how it is designed.

Regards,
Dirk Niemeyer