Inbound Charge for AP

egics...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2014, 5:36:00 AM8/4/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I am working on Adempiere Fixed Asset module but not able to work on it properly.

Whatever the information I got that tell me that we need to create Account Group, Product Category and link this account group with Product Category and then create the product and that product will not be the stocked product.

Now go for the procurement entries and at the end, link the invoice line with the asset group and asset and afterwards run "Inbound Charge for AP" but this process is saying zero record inserted.

Is there any proper documentation available to run this module properly or anyone who knows about fixed asset module, please let me know about it.