I'm able to complete document on closed period - It's a bug ?

Jaurès FOUTE

Nov 15, 2022, 10:07:22 AM11/15/22
to iDempiere
Hello everyone,

I'm able to complete a document like invoice on closed period. It's a bug ?

Best regards,

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 15, 2022, 10:37:23 AM11/15/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
No, that's the expected behavior.

Jaurès FOUTE

Nov 15, 2022, 1:06:44 PM11/15/22
to iDempiere
Okay Carlos,  Thx for feedback.
Are you have a workaround ?

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 15, 2022, 1:29:12 PM11/15/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, not sure if I understood correctly your question:

You cannot complete invoices on closed periods

If you can do that, maybe you have setup automatic period in accounting schema.

Surya Sentosa

Nov 15, 2022, 9:03:51 PM11/15/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jaurès FOUTE,

You have two configuration on accounting schema, you able to choose either automatic period control true or false. If you tick this flag on “Accounting Schema”, it will show history days and future days. If not ticked, so you prefer do manually, you able to manually configure it on “Calendar Year and Period”. In this menu, you can close specific period and specific document type (doc base type), to give more flexibility.

As Carlos said, its expected behavior, for controlling document, to prevent unwanted or unexpected document created on period that we (accountants) already finish the work.

Surya Sentosa

Business Development | Kosta Consulting

Cahaya Palmerah Building Suite 303

Palmerah Utara 3 Street No.9