iDempiere world Conference 2015 - Call for papers

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Jul 30, 2015, 9:38:57 AM7/30/15
to iDempiere
Hello community,

As you already know there will be a conference in september 3/4 at Germany.

This is a call for members that would like to do one (or several) speech - presentation - lecture - etc to send us the next information:

- Subject
- Required time

With this info our plan to do a schedule and provide the info on the information page:

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Chuck Boecking

Aug 1, 2015, 9:35:08 AM8/1/15
to iDempiere
I will have my summary (version 1) to you by Sunday by midnight my time. - thanks!

Chuck Boecking

Aug 2, 2015, 6:17:14 PM8/2/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Here are the topics I would like to discuss. You may pick some, all or none. Just let me know which ones stand out to you. Thank you for the consideration.

Regards,
Chuck Boecking

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

HansAnton Riess

Aug 3, 2015, 4:03:51 AM8/3/15
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

If you like, I can speak about our current Implementation of Connecting WebShop / Productionsystem (BDE) and Idempiere via Active MQ (using Talend Middleware).
Planning is done via Frepple Open Source.
Our company is working in Online Print Business.
Required time: Presentation 20 - 30 minutes, Discussion 10 .. minutes

Regards

Hans

mhernandezve

Aug 3, 2015, 11:09:12 AM8/3/15
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

I can talk about iDempiere integration with hardware devices like Arduino and Raspberry Pi

Pedro Rozo

Aug 3, 2015, 3:35:37 PM8/3/15
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the invitation, here our summary, let us know which ones do you guys consider interestin; most of them are related with our current solutions releases, where we are already trying to integrate suggestions from some community members.

1. SmartPOS 3.2. (100% web) Advanced Functional Side (45 mins)
Flexible architecture & database model to support to ERP, multi-org,
multi-warehouse- multi-pos - scenarios
server side & client side printing
Quick review of advanced features/scenarios: combos/kits (basic manufacturing),
Unit of Measure
Simplified returns, advanced feature with close-cash
                        Simplified. config by organization & warehouses.

2. SmartPOS 3.2. (100web & OSGi) for Developers (30 mins)
            OSGI architecture, main Plugin components,
datamodel and oppotunities for volunteers (test, decoupling, and so on)
3. SmartLoyalty 1.0(Pre-release) (30 mins)
   Basic User & Config scenarios about: assigning points to products,
  buying points, SmartPOS integration..(payment form), transaction history,
collection of  points & reports.

4. SmartSalud 1.0 (Upcoming release) - OSGI plugin for Basic Health Services. (30 Mins)

5. We will be glad to share/discuss our previous experiences(pro/cons( in the open forums about integration/sync betwwen Idempiere with other products such as: remote POS, online stores using  with activemq,  rabbitmq , JMS, and now with NOSQL databases such as: Cassandra     for asynchronous scenarios , as Chuck suggest.

Regards,

Pedro Rozo
SmartJSP team.

Chuck Boecking

Aug 10, 2015, 12:17:27 PM8/10/15
to iDempiere
Hi Team,

Please let me know if one or more of the below topics are of interest to the group so that I can be sure to be prepared. Do we know when the schedule will be determined?

I am excited to see Pedro's SmartPOS and SmartSalud presentations!

Thanks,
Chuck

Pedro Rozo

Aug 10, 2015, 12:28:55 PM8/10/15
to iDempiere
Hi team.

As Chuck mentioned, I also would appreciate if you can let us know which conferences are your guys interested during this week, so can prepare them in advance properly.

Regards,

Pedro R

Diego Ruiz

Aug 10, 2015, 12:49:56 PM8/10/15
to iDempiere
Hi Pedro and Chuck,

As you can see here, the topics will be chosen by the community as you can see here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/idempiere/KdR6TRv-QuE.

Then at the end of this week we will have a clearer image. Please vote.

Regards,
Diego Ruiz