Libero manufacturing

Gaurav Sontakke

Jun 12, 2016, 2:34:56 AM6/12/16
to iDempiere
Hello ,

I was testing Libero manufacturing and want to implement on production system . But I have few doubts .

1. in Adempiere it used to reserve stock for the components on the save of the manufacturing order. I checked in iDempiere its not behaving as expected neither it reserves stock on the save nor on the completion.
2. Order issue receipt is not allowing to issue material even if the stock is present in the warehouse and locator .
3. Whenever i try to complete the standard order ( sales order ) it automatically tries to create a manufacturing order even if i dont have Make to order or make to kit type of BOM for the product. My assumption would be if the BOM type is Make to order or make to kit then         only system should automate the manufacturing order creation.

Thank you

redhuan d. oon

Jun 12, 2016, 7:46:51 PM6/12/16
to iDempiere
Are you using ADempiere or iDempiere? Please give your setup steps of Libero Mfg in detail.

Gaurav Sontakke

Jun 13, 2016, 2:35:56 AM6/13/16
to iDempiere
Hello Red1 ,

I am using iDempiere

Steps followed
  1. Downloaded org.libero.manufacturing_3.1.0.201602170354.jar from https://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/LiberoManufacturing/org.libero.manufacturing_3.1.0.201602170354.jar/download
  2. Installed jar via OSGI console
  3. LiberoMfg.zip - 2pack only. Pack in via SystemAdmin
  4. LiberoMfgWorkflow.zip - recent correction 2Pack for Manufacturing Workflow only. Pack in when Libero Mfg already installed.
  5. I created a product A , B , C
  6. Added BOM to product A added bom component B & C
  7. Verified BOM.
  8. Created new workflow with some activities , given start activity and defined transition.
  9. Now tried creating manufacturing order and then I am facing all mentioned issues.
Thank you.

Gaurav Sontakke

Jun 13, 2016, 2:36:36 AM6/13/16
to iDempiere

redhuan d. oon

Jun 13, 2016, 8:15:05 AM6/13/16
to iDempiere

Gaurav Sontakke

Jun 13, 2016, 10:36:48 AM6/13/16
to iDempiere
Hello Red1 ,

I ran that script , what this script does ? I am still facing  issues
  1. Stock is not getting reserved for the component.
  2. not able to issue material even if after sufficient stock of the component .

redhuan d. oon

Jun 14, 2016, 7:08:35 AM6/14/16
to iDempiere
Your question was explained in my post. This show you did not read completely. Please invest more hours and read everything.

Gaurav Sontakke

Jun 14, 2016, 8:03:24 AM6/14/16
to iDempiere
Hello Red1 ,

I have read all your post and all related post to manufacturing even your development pdf .

My problem is with the manufacturing order stock reserve and components are not allowed to issue even after the stock is available.

I asked you that question because i cant see anything related to stock and reservation in that script.

I am testing libero manufacturing in my own client . Not in garden world. Even in garden world stock of the components are not getting reserved against the work order even after preparing or completing it.

redhuan d. oon

Jun 14, 2016, 12:03:30 PM6/14/16
to iDempiere
Can you try it first under my tutorial steps with exact screen results? Tell me which of the screens in this link does not appear exactly http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1816#p8726
then you can know if you got it right in the first place.

redhuan d. oon

Jun 14, 2016, 12:07:44 PM6/14/16
to iDempiere
This is also as an advice to others. Always follow the written manual by the author of the software ad verbatim. Otherwise what is the purpose of documenting so exact? The whole purpose is for the same steps and results to be confirmed by the user. Once that happens, then we can find out the way it works. From there, when we do our own instance and when it does not work, there is a basis to compare and isolate the issue. Then there must be something amiss in our own client instance. Such progression really helps me as the author to zoom in on the issue instead of guessing from the 101 possibilities ranging from stupidity to ingenuity.

Gaurav dilip sontakke

Jun 14, 2016, 2:06:10 PM6/14/16
to iDempiere
Hello Red1 ,

Thank you for your advice .

Gaurav dilip sontakke

Jun 15, 2016, 1:43:26 PM6/15/16
to iDempiere
Hello Red1 ,

"It appears there are issues with the plug which corrupt storage".

Here is what I found:

Please check line no  625 on MPPOrder.java and check the corresponding method which you are calling from MStorageReservation.java .
please check the comparison , instead of passing M_Product_ID you are passing M_Locator_ID and M_AttributeSetInstance_ID you are passing M_Product_ID.

Check line no 537 method name is reserveStock() but the I can see MStorageOnHand.add which is not for reserving the stock.

if (!MStorageOnHand.add(getCtx(), getM_Warehouse_ID(), M_Locator_ID,
getM_Product_ID(), getM_AttributeSetInstance_ID(), Env.ZERO, get_TrxName()))

Please be more kind and pay attention to what people are asking.

redhuan d. oon

Jun 15, 2016, 7:07:27 PM6/15/16
to iDempiere
Thank you for giving exact references. You caught a good bug. But there are two possible paths to take as during old days there was no MStorageReservation and Libero review that time gave the Locator ID. Now we can test it without the locator ids in both lines. Please remove it in your source and run from there to see if it has impact to the rest of your complete case. Then i will confirm and update the code. I am just worried it should be MStorageOnHand instead.
I will check on your feedback as priority.

redhuan d. oon

Jun 15, 2016, 9:02:51 PM6/15/16
to iDempiere
Gaurav,
I have opted for the MStorageOnHand class instead. I have updated to source and issue a new plugin. Please test. Thank you.

redhuan d. oon

Jun 15, 2016, 9:15:28 PM6/15/16
to iDempiere
Just restore your DB instance to new. Install org.libero.manufacturing_3.1.0.201606160801.jar that is all. No need any 2Pack pack-in.