Production Confirmation Document

Norbert Bede

Jun 24, 2024, 6:11:52 AM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to iDempiere
hi,

wondering, would be interesting to implement for Production -  similar to shipping, move confirmation process -   "Production Confirmation" ?

Looks me straight, practically our use case is produce handmade flower kits (producing daily hundreds of kits), where 1 person make arrangement another persons prepare raw material 1:N or batching way.

This new document can be started on production completion, create new document, then use it as document or mobile scanner driven PickQA process for bom components.

WDYT ?
Norbert

Andres Lopez Andrade

Jun 24, 2024, 5:48:22 PM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to iDempiere
Norbert

How about using approval field? when production is finished must be approved by the other part.