Libero Manufacturing Plugin --- Form : Order Receipt and Isssue

Saeed Hamed

Oct 19, 2015, 12:24:31 AM10/19/15
to iDempiere
Good Morning Community.

Hoping everyone have had a nice week-end.

If you have any experience with succesful operation of the form "Order Receipt and Issue" under "Production Management/Discrete Manufacturing" menu item, please tell me about it.

Attached are my logs.

The form has always ended ubnormaly with JAVA error message (I think).

In Adempiere , two field for "IsBackflush" and "IsIssue" types of component consumption exist. In Idempiere form a text editable field labeled "IsBackflush" is shown.

If you have found other alternative means to issue component to normal manufacturing orders and receive finish good from normal manufacturing order; please tell me about it. I know about single product order. I need to operate orders existing in "Production Management/Discrete Manufacturing/Manufaturing Order" window.

I can tell you that Libero Manufacturing  is a real great plugin full of very useful and practical features.

All the best.

idempiere.2015-10-19_0.log
idempiere.2015-10-18_6.log

Saeed Hamed

Oct 20, 2015, 10:29:10 AM10/20/15
to iDempiere
For whom who are interested.

Installing the compiled plugin from RedOne SF solved all issues. Compiling the source code on my local eclipse environment had caused the problem.

Regards

redhuan d. oon

Oct 20, 2015, 12:25:57 PM10/20/15
to iDempiere
The plugin source should work as i used it to export it into the binary plugin. If you can identify the error, maybe i can see where the fault lies and update such advice accordingly. Thanks for confirming the binary works and i look forward to more feedback from everyone as i am progressing well with Libero Manufacturing testing here http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1813&p=8703#p8703
Also Hiep LQ's has submitted a starting ZK8 interface TreeRenderer for BOMDropConfigurator pushed to https://bitbucket.org/hieplq/hsv-website and together we migrating the completed Swing version of BOMProductConfigurator over.
Message has been deleted

Saeed Hamed

Oct 21, 2015, 10:26:00 AM10/21/15
to iDempiere
Afternoon from Cairo

These are my trials of org.idempiere.liberoMFG  repo from BitBucket

1-   Compiling with just JDK 1.7 compliance level resulted lots of error related to Java version
2-   Compiling with JDK 1.6 compliance removed the errors. Runtime environment is for both 1.6 and 1.7 and prefered 1.6
3-   Server started with the plugin properly installed and activated but Resource Load View gave Failed to open org.libero.form.CCRP , Order Receipt and Issue gave Failed to open org.libero.form.VOrderReceiptIssue. It is clear that there is an issue with forms.
4- Installing dowloaded jar from SF using Felix, all forms and reports are working perfectly
5- The repo date is 21 Feb 2015 quite older than org.libero.manufacturing repo dated 22 Sep 2015.

6- Compiling from org.libero.manufacturing repo gave the error org.libero.form.CRP does not exist.

Thanks for your efforts and all the best.

redhuan d. oon

Oct 21, 2015, 12:10:33 PM10/21/15
to iDempiere
Morning from Chapingo, an hour from Mexico City,
Thank you for reporting. Please can you give me the link of repo that is outdated, 21 Feb and giving errors? I checked https://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/p2/LiberoMFG/

Saeed Hamed

Oct 21, 2015, 2:24:06 PM10/21/15
to iDempiere

redhuan d. oon

Oct 21, 2015, 4:02:04 PM10/21/15
to iDempiere
Message has been deleted

Saeed Hamed

Oct 22, 2015, 3:45:54 AM10/22/15
to iDempiere
True,  for some reason the plugin project compiler was set to be compatible with version 1.4.

Fixing this, MANIFEST.MF is giving "Package org.libero.form.crp does not exist in this plugin" . I removed the line from MANIFEST.MF for compilation to be done.

Now some forms are not accesible. CRP form , MRP info swing , BOM & formula info ...., a good list was gathered by Ipalich

In all cases, downloading the plugin binary from your SF and installing through  Felix resolve all issues and all transactions tested are correctly processed.

Regards

redhuan d. oon

Oct 22, 2015, 10:53:50 AM10/22/15
to iDempiere
Orlando Curieless just informed me of my late sources. I checked and yes indeed i missed those Java classes. So I committed and pushed. Please check out from bitbucket again.

Saeed Hamed

Oct 24, 2015, 8:30:57 AM10/24/15
to iDempiere
Afternoon Redhuan

Hope you are enjoying Mexico

I downloaded the new bitbucket repo. Compilation is succesful.

I tested Manufacturing order Window and Order Receipt and Issue form. Attached are errors resulted and the log.

I am testing on Idempiere 3 , with a fresh database.

All the best
Screenshot from 2015-10-24 14:12:35.png
Screenshot from 2015-10-24 14:11:38.png
ServerMonitor.txt

redhuan d. oon

Oct 24, 2015, 10:37:15 AM10/24/15
to iDempiere
Sabahal khair minal Mexico, 800 km from a dying Hurricane Patricia.
Your screenshots show the condition of an old Libero MFG module as the namespace ' eevolution' is now changed to just 'libero.manufacturing'. Try checking that, to clean out the past, and install again.
Best Regards
red1

redhuan d. oon

Oct 24, 2015, 10:51:12 AM10/24/15
to iDempiere
Sorry, i think i was wrong on that model as they are still in core iDempiere. Please can you give me your complete steps of working until those screens? Will solve them.

redhuan d. oon

Oct 24, 2015, 11:21:32 AM10/24/15
to iDempiere

Because my Mfg Order open and process seems OK here.

Saeed Hamed

Oct 24, 2015, 1:11:02 PM10/24/15
to iDempiere
Masaa Elnour (An evening of light)

The previous post has attached the server monitor Clog, is it enough?

Hope this Patricia Hurrecain had died long time ago!

redhuan d. oon

Oct 24, 2015, 6:19:08 PM10/24/15
to iDempiere
As, you can see in my last screenshot i tried to be in the same window as yours and it worked fine, so i need more information what you did differently, then i can trace the error and solve it, if it is from the source i made.

Saeed Hamed

Oct 25, 2015, 4:04:35 AM10/25/15
to iDempiere
Good Morning again

That was my problem. I have installed Double Click  Human Talent and it was causing the namespace issue. Stoping it, screens are working fine now.

All the best.